How can I get unblocked from Marketplace on Facebook 2022?
- Go to facebook.com/marketplace.
- Tap Request review.
- We’ll review your appeal and respond to you as soon as possible. Check for updates in your Support inbox or the email associated with your Facebook account.
How do I enable Marketplace on Facebook?
Log in to your Facebook Commerce Manager account. Select your Facebook shop. Select Settings on the left-hand menu. Click Business Assets and then select Enable Marketplace.
Why is my Facebook Marketplace not working?
There may be technical issues or random software glitches preventing Facebook Marketplace from loading or functioning correctly. Your account settings or basic info may be incorrect. Your account may be blocked from accessing Marketplace for violating community standards.
How long is a Marketplace ban?
The terms and conditions of the marketplace specify the number of times you are supposed to use a specific segment. Suspending of this type is not permanent and might take a couple of 30 days for your account to be active again.
Why is Marketplace not available to me?
If you don’t see Marketplace when logged into Facebook, try logging out and back in, or reinstalling the app. Facebook Marketplace is only available to users 18 and older in supported countries.
How do I fix Marketplace not working?
- Check Language Settings. …
- Sign Out and Sign In. …
- Disable Browser Extensions. …
- Clear Cache Data. …
- Update Facebook App. …
- Request Facebook to Restore Your Marketplace Access.
Do I need a Facebook account to use Marketplace?
Can you use Facebook Marketplace without a Facebook account? No, to use the Marketplace feature you must be logged in to Facebook and you need a Facebook account to do that.
Is Facebook not working properly today?
Facebook.com is UP and reachable by us. Please check and report on local outages below …
How do I get unbanned from Facebook?
You should contact an administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Please unban my Page and some details on how the page was violated.
How do I dispute a Facebook suspension?
- Go to Monetization Manager.
- Click Go to placement, Go to Ad Space or Go to bundle from the notifications at the top.
- Click Appeal or Appeal again, depending on whether you’ve appealed the violation before.
- Add your appeal information.
- Click Appeal to submit.
- You’ll receive an email when a decision is made.
How do I dispute a Marketplace on Facebook?
- Go to Commerce Manager and select your shop.
- Locate the Orders tab and select Disputes. …
- In the Appeals claim decision information box, select Submit appeal. …
- Review the displayed messages, then select Submit Appeal.
Can I use Facebook Marketplace with a deactivated account?
Yes you can look through the Facebook marketplace without a Facebook account.