How do I reset my Arc Mouse?
Press and hold the volume-up button and the power button at the same time for at least 15 seconds and then release both. The screen may flash the Surface logo, but continue holding the buttons down for at least 15 seconds. After you release the buttons, wait 10 seconds.
How do I activate Microsoft Arc Mouse?
Pair your mouse with Bluetooth On your Windows 11 PC, select Connect if a notification appears for your mouse, then wait for it to get set up. Don’t see the notification? Go to Start > Settings > Bluetooth & devices > Add device > Bluetooth > Microsoft Arc Mouse or Surface Arc Mouse > Done.
Where is the pairing button on Arc Mouse?
- On the bottom of Microsoft Arc Mouse, press and hold the pairing button until the LED light begins to blink.
- On your Surface or Windows 10 PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & Other Devices > Add Bluetooth or other Device > Bluetooth.
- Tap or select Microsoft Arc Mouse in the list of Bluetooth devices.
How long does Microsoft Arc Mouse last?
|Connection interface||Bluetooth 4.1|
|Dimensions||5.17 x 2.17 x 0.56 in (131.31 x 55.11 x 14.22 mm)|
|Weight||2.91 oz (including batteries)|
|Battery||2 AAA alkaline batteries (included)|
|Battery life||Up to 6 months|
How do you force a mouse to reset?
- Unplug the mouse.
- With the mouse unplugged, hold down the left and right mouse buttons.
- While holding down the mouse buttons, plug the mouse back into the computer.
- After around 5 seconds, release the buttons. You will see an LED flash if it resets successfully.
Why is my mouse not working?
Like any other peripheral, a mouse needs power. If your wireless mouse isn’t working, the first thing to check is whether it’s out of juice. For battery-powered ones, open up the battery bay of your mouse and swap in some fresh batteries to see if that resolves things.
Does Arc Mouse work with a PC?
Sleek,Ergonomic design, Ultra slim and lightweight, Bluetooth Mouse for PC/Laptop,Desktop works with Windows/Mac computers.
How do I connect my Microsoft wireless mouse without a USB receiver?
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse. …
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software. …
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How do I charge Microsoft Arc Mouse?
- On the bottom of the mouse, push the ejector button and pull out the battery cover.
- Push and pop-out the old batteries with your fingernail or a flat screwdriver.
- Pop-in the new batteries with the same direction as shown up on the battery slot indicator.
- Place the battery’s cover back in and you’re done.
Why is my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse not connecting?
The Surface Bluetooth Mouse may no longer be detected by your Surface Laptop if the batteries a running low. However, if you’ve already replaced the batteries and it still won’t connect, you may need to re-configure the mouse. On the bottom of the mouse, press and hold the button for three to five seconds.
How do I put my Microsoft mouse in pairing mode?
Pair your mouse with Bluetooth Press and hold the pair button on the bottom of the mouse until the LED light starts to flash (about 5 seconds). On your Windows 10 PC, select Connect if a notification appears for your mouse, then wait for it to get set up.
How do I check the battery on my Arc Mouse?
- Open Settings on Windows 10.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on Bluetooth & other devices.
- Under the Mouse, keyboard, & pen section, check the battery level indicator on the right side for the Bluetooth device.
Can you overcharge mouse?
Helpful answers No, you can leave it connected as long as you like. FWIW, if you leave the mouse plugged in too long it’s very difficult to use it.
How do I know if my mouse is worn out?
- One of the buttons won’t work. A standard computer mouse will have two buttons and sometimes a center wheel. …
- Random movement. …
- Suddenly stops movement. …
- Unsmooth movement. …
- Cursor freezes.
Can an optical mouse wear out?
One of the attractive features of early optical computer mice was their lack of moving parts. The idea is that fewer moving parts translate into less mechanical wear and longer life. But even though optical mice may not wear out mechanically, nothing lasts forever. Optical mice will degrade and eventually “wear out.”
How do I resync my wireless mouse?
Resyncing the setup is fairly easy. There is usually a Connect button somewhere on the USB receiver. Press that, and a light on the receiver should start flashing. Then press the Connect button on the keyboard and/or mouse and the flashing light on the USB receiver should stop.
How do I fix my Bluetooth mouse not working?
- Run System Troubleshooter. …
- Bluetooth Driver Update. …
- Check Bluetooth Power Management Settings. …
- Check Bluetooth Support Service. …
- Reset Your Bluetooth Mouse. …
- Roll Back To Previously Installed Driver. …
- Look for Windows Update.
Why is my Microsoft Arc Mouse blinking red?
There are many reasons why we have a flashing red light on a Microsoft wireless mouse. The mouse’s software may need an update, you’re battery may need to be replaced or recharged, you’re wireless device may be connected to a non working port, something may be interfering with the wireless mouse.
Why is my Arc Mouse flashing red?
Blinking Red Light means Battery.