What do you do when your LED controller doesn’t work?
- Disconnect the power from the LED strip.
- Remove the remote battery.
- Unplug the dimming wire (LED controller) from both ends.
- Replug the LED controller and reinstall the batteries.
Why is my LED strip connector not working?
With the connector box open, we need to check and make sure that LED strip’s oval or circular copper pads are properly lined up with the connector’s silver pins. If you can see that they aren’t aligned right, gently move the strip back and forth until the strips light up properly, this usually fixes connection issues!
How do I turn on LED lights without remote?
- Plug the LED light directly into the outlet.
- Install a manual controller.
- Use your smartphone or tablet.
- Utilize your PC or Mac.
- Use Alexa or a Google Assistant device.
Can LED strip lights be repaired?
The best way to fix this problem is to replace the faulty section with a new working strip. This guide will walk you through the steps of replacing your faulty light strips. You will learn how to identify which strip is in need of replacing, as well as how to remove that strip from the working strip.
Why is only part of my LED strip working?
If one of the LED light strips is not working at all, you have to make sure that the voltage and power rating of the supply match with the LED strip. Then check all the accessories connected to the circuit and be sure that there is no short circuit. Also, check for the loose connections to the strip.