What causes Google to stop working?
This can usually happen when there is an improper connection on both your Wi-Fi or your Bluetooth. This can also happen when you have some corrupted files on your Android device such as your cache files or the application’s cache files. Or it is because that these files were not able to clean for a long time.
Why is Google search not working on my phone?
Restart your phone Performing a simple system reboot can fix Google search not working on Android in most cases. Restarting your phone will close all running apps and processes, refresh the system, and repair some software-related issues. So, restart your phone to see if it will fix the Google search issue.
How do I fix Google not working on my phone?
- Force restart the Google App. …
- Clear the Google app’s cache & data. …
- Update the Google App. …
- Uninstall updates for the Google app. …
- Update your device. …
- Reset Google Play Services. …
- Update Google Play Services and Android System WebView. …
- Logout and login to your Google account again.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
- Restart Your Android Phone.
- Force Stop and Relaunch the Google App.
- Clear the Google App’s Cache.
- Uninstall the Google App’s Updates.
- Uninstall the Android System WebView Updates.
- Update Your Android Phone.
- Reset Your Android Phone.
How do I get my Google working again?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Assistant settings, or open the Google Assistant app. and say, Assistant settings.
- Under “Popular settings,” tap Voice Match.
- Turn on Hey Google and set up Voice Match.
Why is my Google not opening?
You can restart your computer to see if that fixes the problem. If the above solutions didn’t work, we suggest you uninstall and reinstall Chrome. Uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome can fix problems with your search engine, pop-ups, updates, or other problems that might have prevented Chrome from opening.
How do you reset Google?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings. Advanced. On Chromebook, Linux, and Mac: Click Reset settings Restore settings to their original defaults. Reset settings. On Windows: Click Reset and cleanup Reset settings to their original defaults. Reset settings.