Why is my Sony TV not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Power reset your modem/router Unplug the power to your modem/router and wait about 60 seconds. Reconnect the power to your modem/router and make sure it’s turned on. Wait until the device is finished making it’s connection to the internet and your network. Check the internet connection using your other devices.
Why is my TV not finding my Wi-Fi?
Restart Your TV The easiest one-size-fits-all troubleshooting step is to restart the device you’re having issues with, and the same goes for your smart TV. Turn the TV off, unplug it from the wall, and wait for at least 30 seconds before connecting the plug back into the wall.
How do I connect my Sony smart TV to Wi-Fi?
- Select Wireless Setup and then Scan. …
- Choose your Network (SSID) from the list provided and enter the password for your WiFi network. …
- Select Auto when asked how you’d like to set up the TV’s IP address and proxy server settings.
- Choose Continue and then Save & Connect.
How do I reboot my Sony Smart TV?
Press the power button on the TV to display the operation menu, select [Restart] in the menu, and then press and hold the power button to restart the TV.
Why can’t I connect to my Wi-Fi?
If your Android phone won’t connect to Wi-Fi, you should first make sure that your phone isn’t on Airplane Mode, and that Wi-Fi is enabled on your phone. If your Android phone claims it’s connected to Wi-Fi but nothing will load, you can try forgetting the Wi-Fi network and then connecting to it again.
What happens when I press the WPS button on my router?
The WPS button simplifies the connection process Press the WPS button on your router to turn on the discovery of new devices. Then, go to your device and select the network you want to connect to. The device is automatically connected to the wireless network without having to enter the network password.
How do I reboot my smart TV?
- Press (Quick Settings) ? Settings ? System ? Restart ? Restart.
- Press HOME ? navigate to Settings ? About ? Restart ? Restart.
- Press HOME ? navigate to Settings ? Device Preferences ? About ? Restart ? Restart.