How do I reset my Astro signal?
- On your remote, please press HOME button.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Select INSTALLATION SETTINGS & enter pin (default: 0000).
- Select Restore Factory Setting.
- Select YES, continue, press OK to save the changes.
- Perform power reset: switch off the power supply for 10 seconds.
Is Astro system down?
Astro.com is UP and reachable by us.
How do I reboot my Astro Box?
Tiada Paparan Ulti Box / Ultra Box Unplug the HDMI cable from your box and plug it back in securely. Switch on the power for your box and make sure that the adapter?s power light is on. Please wait for 5 minutes.
How do I check my Astro satellite signal?
- On your remote, press the HOME button and the home menu will be displayed on top of your screen.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Navigate to Satellite Settings and press “OK”.
- Select Diagnostics and press “OK”.
- Signal reading on Tuner 1 will be displayed.
How do I report Astro problems?
- General line: 03 – 9543 3838.
- IPTV Customer Service: 03 – 9543 1543.
- NJOI Customer Service: 03 – 9543 8100.
How do I update Astro?
Connect your MixAmp to your PC using a micro USB cable. You will know the connection is successful when the Astro Command Centre displays your MixAmp settings details. You should see a message at the top of the Astro Command Centre screen saying a firmware update is available.
How do I contact Astro technician?
For any technical issues, you may visit Astro’s Help & Support page or contact Astro via WhatsApp at 03-9543 3838 by typing PNP.
How do I contact Astro on WhatsApp?
- Office Address. Varsity Sdn Bhd (815832-P) 5-13-01, Block 5, VSQ @ PJ City Centre. Jalan Utara, 46200. Petaling Jaya, Selangor. …
- Sale Support: SALES : 1700 817 666. (Monday-Friday 9.30am-5.30pm) Whatsapp : 6016-695 4848. …
- Customer Support. Astro Customer Support. Call : 603-9543 3838. Email : wecare@Astro.com.my.
How do I get Netflix on Astro?
Access Netflix on the Ultra/Ulti Box via the Home Screen and select the Netflix app from the Apps row. Launch the Netflix app directly from their remote control by clicking on the Netflix button if it’s available on your remote control. Tune into CH 741.
Why are Astro screens blank?
This issue occurs because your TV does not support the higher resolution. Switch off the power for your box and make sure that the adapter’s power light is off. Switch on the power for your box and make sure that the adapter’s power light is on. Press the standby button repeatedly after switch on the power.
Can I use Astro ultra box without Internet?
Note: If you do not have an internet connection at home, you may take up the Ultra Box bundled with Astro’s broadband package with rebates of up to RM30/month.
How do I put my Astro decoder in standby mode?
Ubah Mod Standby – Ultra Box / Ulti Box On your remote, press the HOME button and the home menu will be displayed on top of your screen. Navigate to Settings. Navigate to Standby Mode and press OK . Navigate to your preferred selection and press OK .
Why do Astros blink?
The blinking indicates that the Base Station is attempting to establish connection with the A50 Headset. That the lightning LED continues to blink usually indicates that the A50 is not fully seated in the dock to connect & charge.
Why does my Astro decoder hang?
If issue remain after the battery replacement, this might be due to a faulty Astro remote. Try changing the channel manually directly from the box front panel (If any). If it’s working, you might need to replace your Astro remote. You may walk-in to our nearest Customer Service Center for the replacement.
What is Astro ultra box?
The Ultra Box is Astro’s latest generation of 4K UHD enabled box with Cloud recording feature, redesigned new interface, and a dedicated UHD channel. Just connect the Ultra Box to the internet and take control of your entertainment and explore over 65,000 videos that are waiting to be streamed, anytime.
How do I reconnect Astro by SMS?
- Send SMS to 66688.
- Type ASTRO<space>RCO<space>10-Digit Astro Account No.
How do I change the date and time on my Astro decoder?
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Date & time.
- Clear the following check boxes: Automatic date & time. …
- Tap Set date, then enter the date.
- Tap Set time, then enter the time.
- Tap Select time zone, then choose time zone.
How do I reset my Astro Ultra?
Press ‘987’ to access the Advanced Startup Options menu. Then, press ‘1’ to initiate a reset setting. Press “OK” to confirm restore to factory setting. After the factory setting is restored, TV will turn blank.
How do I update my Ultrabox?
To upgrade your storage space, please call us at 03 7490 8102, or login at selfservice.astro.com.my, and select Subscription -> Astro Cloud. The current upgrade options are as below, and will be shared across all your household devices (Ultra Box and mobile devices with Astro GO).
What is Ulti box Astro?
What is Ulti Box? The Ulti Box is Astro’s latest generation of Internet connectivity & HD enabled box with multi-phased innovative services such as Cloud Recording, a fresh new interface with new features and a sleek remote control.