How do I enable TikTok text-to-speech?
To use text to speech on TikTok, tap Text while editing your video, type in your caption, and tap the Speech icon. After that, select one of the voice options and tap Done.
Why is my text to speech not working?
Check the following in your system settings: Look under ‘Language & Input’. In some cases it might be under Gboard. Find “Google Voice Typing”, make sure it’s enabled.
Does TikTok text to speech work on Android?
Open the settings. Go to Accessibility. Select Spoken content and turn on Speak Choice. After this, open the Notes app and enter the text you want to use in your TikTok video.
How do I get text to speech?
- Open your device Settings .
- Select Accessibility. Text-to-speech output.
- Choose your preferred engine, language, speech rate, and pitch. The default text-to-speech engine choices vary by device.
How do I get text to speech on my Iphone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the General icon.
- Scroll down and tap Accessibility.
- Tap the Speak Selection option.
- Toggle the Speak Selection option to On.
- You can adjust the speaking rate by using the Speaking Rate slider under the Speak Selection toggle switch.