How do I change the voice of text-to-speech in TikTok?
- Click text
- Type out your text.
- Click on the speech symbol to the left of your font selection.
- Choose which TikTok voice you would like to read your text.
Why don’t I have the new text-to-speech voices on TikTok?
Update Your TikTok Application To Get Different Voices The first step to getting a text-to-speech feature on your TikTok application is to have the latest version of TikTok. You can update your app on an Android device via the Playstore or the iOS store if you’re using the iOS device.
How do I change text to speech?
- Tap the Settings icon to open the Settings app. …
- Scroll down to the Screen readers section and tap Text-to-speech output.
- Tap Language and select a language.
- To use a different voice, tap the Settings icon next to Preferred engine.
- Tap Install voice data and select the language you wish to use.
How do I get text to speech?
- Open your device Settings .
- Select Accessibility. Text-to-speech output.
- Choose your preferred engine, language, speech rate, and pitch. The default text-to-speech engine choices vary by device.
How do I change from text to speech to male?
In the “Accessibility” section, select Manage accessibility features. Open Select-to-speak settings. Customize your Select-to-speak voice: Change the language and preferred voice: Under Speech,” choose the language and type of voice you want to hear.