How do I fix an unresponsive iPhone 12 screen?
- Press and release the VOLUME UP key.
- Press and release the VOLUME DOWN key.
- Press and hold the PWR/LOCK key. When the Apple logo appears on your screen, release the PWR/LOCK key. Your iPhone will restart.
Why is my iPhone on but the screen is black?
An iPhone screen can go black due to software as well as hardware issues. If any important software crashes suddenly, the screen can become black and freeze, and you have to hard reset your iPhone to fix it.
Why is my iPhone 12 on but the screen is black?
The iPhone 12 black screen could just be due to your iPhone battery being drained. Put it to charge for around half an hour and come back. If you are dealing with a battery problem but your mobile still won’t start, the charger you’re using might be broken.
What do you do when your iPhone screen doesn’t work?
- Restart your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure your screen is clean and free of any debris or water.
- Disconnect any Lightning or USB-C accessories. …
- Remove any cases or screen protectors.
How do I fix a stuck black screen on my iPhone?
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Finally, press and hold the Side/Power button until the Apple logo appears and then release.
How do I fix my black screen?
- Try a Hard Reset. …
- Check the LCD Cable. …
- Perform a Factory Reset. …
- Unstick Jammed Buttons. …
- Clean Out the Charging Port. …
- Update or Delete Buggy Apps. …
- Take Your iPhone or Android to NerdsToGo.
What happens if my phone screen goes black?
Hardware Failure. The most common reason for a cellphone’s screen to go black is a simple hardware failure. This can be caused by the actual LCD going bad, by the cable that runs between the LCD and control board going bad, or even just from the cable’s connectors coming loose.
How do I force restart my iPhone 12?
Step 1 Force restart Quickly press and release the volume up button. Quickly press and release the volume down button. Press and hold the power button. Release the power button when the Apple logo appears.
Why won’t my phone turn on even though it’s charged?
If you’ve tried charging your phone and it won’t turn on, there may be dust and dirt clogging the charging port or a problem with the USB or lightning cable.
Why is my phone not turning on at all?
Charge the Battery Try plugging your phone into a chargerif the battery is truly drained, it won’t necessarily light up right away. Try leaving it plugged in for 15 to 30 minutes or so before turning it on. If that doesn’t work, you could also have a damaged charger. Try a different cable, power bank, and wall outlet.
What causes an iPhone 12 to freeze?
Your iPhone 12 might freeze if its storage or cache memory is full. Malfunction in the screen of the iPhone 12. Running the beta version of your OS update could cause iPhone 12 to freeze.
Why can’t I swipe up to unlock my iPhone 12?
One of the most common reasons why your iPhone 12 Pro won’t unlock is because you aren’t swiping up from low enough on the display. Try to swipe up from the bottom edge of your screen.