Why mobile data is not working on Android?
Restart your device. If restarting doesn’t work, switch between Wi-Fi and mobile data: Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference.
How do I fix my mobile data connection on Android?
- Check If You’ve Reached Your Mobile Data Limit. …
- Try Restarting Your Mobile Phone. …
- Check If You’re on Airplane Mode. …
- Check If You’re Using the Right Mobile Network. …
- Re-Insert Your SIM Card. …
- Reset Your APN. …
- Change Your APN Protocol. …
- Manually Enter Your APN.
Why is my phone not using mobile data?
Remove and Reinsert Your SIM Card Before rebooting, turn on Airplane Mode. Wait for 30 seconds, then turn Airplane Mode off. If you still don’t have data, turn airplane mode back on, turn your phone off, wait for a minute, turn your phone back on, turn airplane mode off, wait for 30 seconds, then turn mobile data on.
Why isnt my mobile data working?
My mobile data is on but not working could be caused by a minor system glitch or an error from your mobile operator that can be fixed by rebooting your phone. In that case, just reboot your phone to see if the trick works: You can restart most Android devices by long-pressing the power button for about 10 seconds.
Why is my data not working abroad?
The location of the Data Roaming setting may vary depending on the version of Android and the make / model of your phone, however the setting is generally found in: ‘Settings’ > ‘Connections’ > ‘Mobile Networks’ > select the Data Roaming toggle switch to ‘on’.
Why is my LTE not working?
Restart your device Press and hold the power button of your smartphone and then tap Restart. Wait a couple of seconds and turn it back on. Check your status icon and test the speed of your LTE connection by opening some websites or downloading some smaller apps.
Why is internet connected but not working?
If your computer is the only device that says it has a connection but no actual internet, it is likely that you have a misconfigured setting, faulty drivers or WiFi adapter, DNS issues, or a problem with your IP address.
Why is my data not working abroad o2?
Do you not have mobile internet abroad? Roaming may have been disabled on your device. Swipe up/down and go to Settings > Connections > Mobile networks and enable Data roaming. Be aware that you can only use data without extra charges within our EU zone.
How do I activate international roaming?
- 1 Swipe up on the home screen to access your apps.
- 2 Tap “Settings”, then tap Connections.
- 3 Tap Mobile Networks.
- 4 Tap the switch to activate or deactivate Data Roaming. Please note: If the Data Roaming switch is greyed out, check that Mobile data is activated.
How do I activate roaming abroad?
- Step 1: Turn OFF WiFi. You can go to your phone settings icon and turn off your WiFi signal. …
- Step 2: Turn ON your Mobile Data and Data Roaming Settings. …
- Step 3: Go to Roam.Smart.com.ph. …
- Step 4: Select the Smart Roaming Package and Subscribe.
Why does my Android phone say no service when I have service?
Multiple reasons may cause the Android “no service” issue. Sometimes it appears due to radio signal, Airplane mode, poor reception or issues with your wireless carrier, SIM card issues, software bugs, etc.