How do I get the Ring Doorbell to Ring on my phone?
- Step One – Download the Ring App. …
- Step Two – Create or Log in to Your Account. …
- Step Three – Tap Set Up a Device …
- Step Four – Scan the QR code or MAC ID barcode on your Ring device. …
- Step Five – Specify Your Location. …
- Step Six – Name Your Device. …
- Step Seven – Put your Video Doorbell into Setup Mode.
Why is Ring network not working?
Sometimes, the Ring device setup can fail when using an Android device. This is because of a feature called Smart Network Switch. What is this? Android devices use this feature to automatically switch between Wi-Fi and cellular networks to maintain a stable connection.
How do I get my Ring to work again?
Turn off the power to your Ring Pro at the breaker box for 30 seconds, then turn it back on. See if your Ring Doorbell automatically reconnects. Press the side button on the Ring Pro to put the device in Setup mode. Wait 10 seconds, then press it again and see if your Ring Doorbell automatically reconnects.
How do you reset Ring app on Iphone?
Now, open the Ring app on your phone and tap the name of the doorbell that you’re resetting. Tap Device Health > Change Wi-Fi Network, and then follow the steps on your screen. You must be near your Ring Doorbell with your Wi-Fi password handy. Locate the orange Reset button on your Ring doorbell.
Why Does My Ring keep going offline?
You temporarily lose power. A wire in your router setup temporarily comes loose. You change your Wi-Fi network password. Your Ring device is suffering from low power due to a discharged battery.
Why is my Ring camera offline?
Ring cameras may go offline due to WiFi interruptions or a change in SSID, power outages, or prolonged use without a reboot. Most of these issues can be easily identified and solved. To start, long press the Ring camera’s setup button for about 10 seconds to reboot it and see if that helps.
Why is Ring not connecting to wifi?
If your device is still facing problems connecting to Wi-Fi, try resetting your Ring Doorbell. You can do this by pressing and holding the orange button on the backside of the device. What is this? This resets the device, allowing you to start the whole setup process all over again.
Can you reboot a Ring Doorbell?
Look for a black button in front of the camera. This is the reset button. Press and hold this button down for 15 seconds. Once you release the button, the device will flash a light for a few seconds to indicate that the device is restarting.
Why is my Ring Doorbell not ringing?
Ring Doorbell Not Ringing Your Chime If your Ring Chime is not ringing when the doorbell is pressed, then you may need to reboot the device. Carefully check the Ring Chime itself. If the device is flashing blue lights, then it means that the device is disconnected.
How do I get my doorbell back online?
- Check the Wi-Fi connection. …
- Move your camera, doorbell, router, or other things. …
- Restart your camera or doorbell. …
- Restart your router and modem. …
- Try disabling any network extenders. …
- Check your Wi-Fi network or router settings. …
- Turn off other devices connected to Wi-Fi. …
- Factory reset your camera or doorbell.
Can you reboot Ring device from app?
If your Ring Video Doorbell or Security Camera is not working properly, you can try rebooting the device in the Ring app. You will not lose any information in your Ring account using this process.
How do I reconnect my Ring to my wifi?
- Tap on the three lines on the top left.
- Tap Devices.
- Select doorbell or security camera you need to reconnect to wifithe next screen should be the Device Dashboard.
- Tap on Device Health.
Where is reset button on Ring Doorbell?
- Find and press the orange Reset button on the back of the Ring Doorbell for at least 15 seconds. For Ring Doorbell 2, press and hold the black button on the front side of the camera. …
- Release the button. …
- The light goes off when the reset is complete.
How do I get Ring alerts on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down until you see Ring.
- From the Ring menu, tap on Notifications.
- Ring recommends that you have every toggle in Notifications enabled for the best usage. Make sure they’re all toggled on (green).
- Now, you can choose an alert style.
Why am I not getting Ring notifications on my iPhone?
Be Sure Your Notifications are Enabled and Your Ring Device is Online. You won’t get any notifications if you’re not connected to wifi. You can check to make sure your Ring device is online by going to the Device Health page in the Ring App.