Can I customize my Apple Watch face?
The Face Gallery in the Apple Watch app is the easiest way to see all of the available watch faces, customize one, and add it to your collection. But, if your iPhone isn’t handy, you can customize the face right on your watch.
How do I change my Apple Watch face from my iPhone?
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- To add a watch face, go to the “Face Gallery” on the bar at the bottom of the app. …
- Scroll through the available watch faces.
- Select a face to customize its color, style, and complications.
How do I change the face on my Apple Watch 7?
- From the clock screen, select and hold the screen.
- Swipe left or right to the desired watch face, then select Edit.
- Rotate the Digital Crown/Home button to scroll to the desired option, then select the Digital Crown/Home button to select.
Do Apple watches have different faces?
Your Apple Watch comes with a variety of watch faces, most of which you can customize. See Customize the watch face to learn more. Look for software updates; the set of watch faces that follows might differ from what you see on your Apple Watch. Not all watch faces available in all regions or on all models.
How do I change the lock screen on my Apple Watch?
- Set up screen lock: Tap. Turn Passcode On. . Enter a 4-digit passcode then re-enter to confirm. Tap the. …
- Disable screen lock: Tap. Passcode. then tap. Turn Passcode Off. . …
- Change passcode: Tap. Change Passcode. . Enter your current passcode then enter the new one.
How do I add custom watch faces to my Apple Watch?
After snapping some portrait photos on your phone, go to the Face Gallery in the Watch app and tap the Portraits watch face. Tap Choose Photos, then select the portrait photos you wish to add (up to 24), and tap Add. At the Portraits screen, tap Add to add the new watch face.
Where is Apple Watch face gallery?
Open the Watch app. You can see the faces that are already installed near the top of the screen. Tap the Face Gallery icon at the bottom center of your display. Scroll up and down and left and right to behold Apple’s creative bounty.
How do I make a photo an Apple Watch face?
Create a photo watch face , turn the Digital Crown to scroll up, then tap Create Face. You can also create a Kaleidoscope watch face based on the photo, or add a new Photos watch face in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. See Customize the watch face. , swipe up, then tap Create Watch Face.
Is Apple Watch face Gallery free?
This is where Facer comes in. Facer is an online community where Apple Watch users can create and share their own customized watch faces. The Facer app is free to use and watch faces created by community members are free to download. To get started, download and open the Facer app on your iPhone.
Are there 3rd party Apple Watch faces?
While Apple has started support sharing Apple Watch faces, it still doesn’t really let third party watch faces on the Apple Watch. Fortunately, there are some workarounds and apps that can let you make your own watch face on watchOS and use that.
How do I make my Apple Watch look like the Pip Boy?
Make sure your iPhone is syncing its camera roll to the Apple Watch, which can be done from the Photos section of the iOS Apple Watch app. From there, hop on your Apple Watch, open up the Photos app, and press hard using Force Touch on the Pip-Boy image to see the option to create a custom watch face.
How do I change my Apple Watch face to photo?
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
- Tap Face Gallery in the bottom left area of your screen.
- Swipe down to find Photos.
- Pick one of the available options.
- Customize the setting to your liking.
- Tap Add.