Why won’t my Google Home connect to my phone?
Perform a factory reset. On your mobile device or tablet, turn Wi-Fi off and then back on. Reopen the Google Home app and try to set up again.
How do I reset my Google speakers?
Press and hold the center of the Nest Audio, near the top. After 5 seconds, your device will begin the factory reset process. Continue to hold for about 10 seconds more, until a sound confirms that the device is resetting.
Why is my Google Mini not connecting?
If your Google Home Mini doesn’t connect to Wi-Fi, try moving it closer to your router, turning off other network devices, and restarting and resetting your router and Google Home Mini.
How do I reconnect my Google speakers to Wi-Fi?
Enter a unique name for the Google Home speaker. In the list of available Wi-Fi networks, choose the network to which you want to connect Google Home. Then tap Next. Enter the Wi-Fi network password, then tap Connect.
How do I reboot my Google Home?
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is linked to the same account as your speaker or display.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold your device’s tile.
- At the top right, tap Settings More. Reboot.
How do you reset Google Home?
Locate and FDR button near the power cord and hold it down for roughly 12 seconds. Continue to hold down the button after the Assistant confirms that the speaker will be reset. After, you can follow this Android Basics tutorial on how to set up the Google Home Max after you’ve wiped the speaker.
Why is my Google Home not working?
If Google Assistant isn’t working, check your internet connection, check that the device is on the same Wi-Fi network as Google Assistant, and make sure the microphone is turned on. If you still have trouble, restart the Google smart home device and make sure Google Assistant is activated.
Why did my Google Home Mini stopped working?
If everything seems to be working well, the best solution is to reboot your Nest Mini. A basic reboot is very easy: Just unplug the power cord from the Nest Mini itself (not the outlet), and leave it unplugged for about two minutes. Then plug it back in, and start the connection process over in your Google Home app.
How do I reset my Google Home Wi-Fi?
Open the Google Home app . Touch and hold your device’s tile. At the top right, tap Settings Restart Wifi point.
How do you reset a Google Mini?
- Step 1: On the side of your device, you should see a microphone on/off switch. …
- Step 2: After about five seconds, your device will automatically begin the factory reset process. …
- Step 1: Press and hold the reset button for about 15 seconds to factory reset your device.
Why will my Google Home not connect to Wi-Fi?
Sometimes, you will need to troubleshoot the issue by running through several methods. That’s because Google Home and Nest Wi-Fi malfunctions could be caused by a changed internet password, a low-speed internet connection, or a low signal from a router. It could even be caused by an out-of-date version of the Home app.
How do I connect my Google Mini to Wi-Fi?
How do I connect Google Home speakers to Bluetooth?
- Turn on your Bluetooth speaker (or make sure it’s in a state to accept connections).
- Open the Google Home app .
- Touch and hold the Nest or Home device that you want to connect your Bluetooth device to.
- Tap Settings Audio. …
- Tap the device you want to reconnect.
Where are the connection settings in Google Home?
- Tap on the name of your Google Home device. Tap the desired device. …
- Tap the settings button in the upper right corner of the screen. …
- Tap “Wi-Fi.” It should be second from the bottom on the list of options. …
- Tap the red “Forget This Network” button.
How do I reboot my speaker?
Press the Volume and Power buttons simultaneously and hold for at least six seconds. You’ll hear a tone that indicates the reset was done and your speaker then should turn off. This reset will bring your speaker back to factory settings. Turn your speaker back on using the Power button.
How do I connect my phone to Google Home?
Connect your Google Account to Home app Plug in Google Home, then install the Google Home app (navigate to g.co/home/setup) on your Android device, and make sure your Android device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network that you intend to use for your Google Home device.
How do I reconnect my Google Home?
- Open the Google Home App. …
- Select or enter the Google account that you want to connect your Google Home device to. …
- The Google Home App should have now recognised your new Google Home Device. …
- The speaker will now play a sound.