How do I change my voicemail greeting from Spanish to English?
- Open the Google Voice app. .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More. Set as active.
How do I get Spanish off of my voicemail?
- Dial the Voice Mail system.
- When the system answers, enter your passcode.
- At the Main Menu, press 4 for Personal Options.
- Press 1 for Personal Profile.
- Press 2 to Change Language.
- Press 1 for English.
Why are my voicemails in Spanish?
1 Solution If you are referring to when you call your voicemail, and the voice is in Spanish. That would typically be your cell service provider’s voicemail service. If you are referring to when you call your voicemail, and the voice is in Spanish. That would typically be your cell service provider’s voicemail service.
How do I change my iPhone voicemail to English?
Question: Q: Changing language on voicemail If you’re taking about a custom greeting, open the Phone app, tap “Voicemail” in the lower right corner. Tap “Greeting” in the upper left. Follow the prompts to record your own greeting in whatever language you prefer.
How do I change my phone from Spanish to English?
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.?
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Why is my voicemail in Spanish AT&T?
Press and hold the 1 key to dial your VM. Press 4 to change your personal options. Press 8 to change answering language.
Where are my voicemail settings?
- Open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do I reset my voicemail T Mobile?
- Access your main voicemail menu. …
- Press 3 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Greetings.
- Press 1 to Change Greeting.
- Press 1 to Record personal greeting or press 2 to select the standard greeting.
- Press # to End Recording.
- Press 1 to Confirm Greeting.
How do I change my voicemail message on Consumer Cellular?
- On Android devices, open the Phone app.
- Then, press and hold 1 to call your voicemail.
- Now, enter your PIN and press #.
- Press * for the menu.
- Press 4 to change settings.
- Press 1 to change your greeting.
- Make sure to follow all the instructions.
Where is the voicemail app?
Easiest option: Open the Phone app > dial pad > press and hold the number 1. If Visual Voicemail is enabled, go to Phone > Visual Voicemail > manage voicemails. You can also use a third-party voicemail app.
How do I access voicemail on Android?
The easiest way to check your Android voicemail is to open up your phone’s dial pad the pad you use to enter phone numbers and hold down the number “1.” If you look closely, it should even have a little icon that looks like a tape recording below it. You’ll be taken immediately to your voicemail inbox.