Why is my YouTube is not updating?
The Google Play Store on your Android TV should be set to Auto-update apps at any time by default, and the YouTube app should update automatically. If you turned off the auto-update apps settings, and want to turn it on again: Press the Home button on your remote control. Select Apps and select the Google Play Store.
How do I force YouTube to update?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Why does YouTube keep saying I need to update?
There is a reason why YouTube keeps asking for updates on your Android phone and iPad. YouTube regularly releases updates with new features and bug fixes. Users aren’t keen to update apps from the Google Play Store or the App Store frequently. That’s why we have apps like YouTube asking users to update the app.
How can I restart YouTube?
- Open the Settings app.
- Go into Apps.
- Find and tap on the YouTube app under See all apps.
- Tap on Storage & cache.
- Hit Clear Cache.
- You can also select Clear storage for a clean start.
How do you restart the YouTube app?
YouTube app Restart your device. Turn off your mobile data connection and then turn it on again. Clear the YouTube app’s cache. Uninstall and reinstall the YouTube app.
What is the latest version of YouTube?
- Package name: com.google.android.youtube.
- Version: 17.34.36 (1531307456)
- File size: 133.7 MB.
- Updated: September 4, 2022.
- Minimum Android version: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
- Architecture: armeabi-v7a.
- MD5: 02f6a4414798bb34a4e7478d62d96221.
- SHA1: 4fc746743e2280f2605a31e827d7802de8660a51.
Is YouTube updated right now?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us. Please check and report on local outages below …
How do I fix YouTube out of date?
- Restart Phone. As usual, your first step should be to restart your phone. …
- Check and Update Operating System. …
- Remove SD Card. …
- Clear Cache. …
- Uninstall YouTube. …
- Uninstall Updates for Play Store. …
- Reset App Preferences.
What happens if I clear data on YouTube app?
What Happens When You Clear Data for YouTube. You must be familiar by now that clearing data for the YouTube app will not delete your account and published videos. Even your playlists, watch and search history do not get affected. They are tied to your Google account.
Why is my YouTube is not working?
Start by making sure you have a reliable internet connection, and check YouTube’s status at DownDetector. You can also close and restart the YouTube app, clear the app cache, and assess your overall internet speed.
How do I clear my YouTube cache?
Clearing the YouTube app cache on Android Open your phone’s settings app and navigate to Apps or Apps and Notifications. Find the YouTube app in the list and select it. On the YouTube app page tap on Storage and cache. Then choose Clear cache.
How do I refresh the YouTube App on my TV?
- Press the HOME button.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Setup.
- Select Network.
- Select Refresh Internet Content.
How do I update YouTube on my TV?
- Select Google Play store. …
- Select your profile icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Manage apps and games.
- Select Updates.
- You can select any listed app to update or select Update all.
How do I update YouTube on my old IPAD?
- Go to the App Store.
- Select your profile picture.
- Swipe down to see pending updates.
- If the YouTube app is not up-to-date, you’ll see it in the Updates section. Next to the YouTube logo, tap Update.