Why can’t I access my iCloud on my iPhone?
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, or PC has a strong Internet connection and that you’ve turned on cellular data on your iPhone or iPad by going to Settings > Cellular or Mobile Data. If this setting is off, you might not be able to access your Apple ID and iCloud when not connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Why is Apple ID iCloud greyed out?
Being greyed out means the Apple ID is inaccessible for the moment. Sometimes, it happens due to the maintenance on the Apple servers, but sometimes it is caused by some issues in the system. But whatever it is, you need to fix it as soon as possible if you want to use your iOS device properly, again.
How do I fix my Apple ID is greyed out?
Tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy > scroll to Allow Changes, and check to see if Account changes are allowed. If not, enable them and check to see if your Apple ID is no longer grey.
Why won’t my iPhone let me click on iCloud in settings?
Go to Settings>General>Restrictions>Accounts (near the bottom) and set to Allow Changes. Go to Settings>iCloud, scroll to the bottom and tap Delete Account. Then set up a new account with the correct ID. Go to Settings>General>Restrictions>Accounts (near the bottom) and set to Allow Changes.
How do I enable iCloud?
- From a Home screen on your Apple® iPad®, tap. Settings. .
- Tap your Apple profile (at the top).
- Tap. iCloud. . If prompted, enter the Apple ID and password then tap. …
- Tap. iCloud Backup. .
- Tap the. iCloud Backup switch. to turn on or off .
How do I activate iCloud on my iPhone?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name]. If you don’t see [your name], tap Sign in to your [device], then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Tap iCloud, then turn apps and features on or off.
Why are my iPhone settings greyed out?
There might be restrictions set up on your device, so tap Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy > scroll to Allow Changes, and check to see if Account changes are allowed. If not, enable them and check to see if your Apple ID is no longer grey.
How do I turn off restrictions on my iPhone?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings. General. …
- Tap. Restrictions. .
- Tap. Enable Restrictions. .
- Enter a restrictions passcode.
- Re-enter the restrictions passcode.
- Tap the applicable switch(es) (e.g., Safari, Camera, etc.) to turn on or off .
Why is my Apple ID locked in settings?
If you or someone else enters your password, security questions, or other account information incorrectly too many times, Apple automatically locks your ?Apple ID? for security reasons.
How do u reset ur iPhone?
- Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone. If you’re erasing your iPhone because you’re replacing it with a new iPhone that you have on hand, you can use extra free storage in iCloud to move your apps and data to the new device. …
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
How do you fix iCloud problems?
- Method 1. Check iCloud Server System Status. …
- Method 2. Log-Out and Log-in Again. …
- Method 3. Restart iPhone/Computer. …
- Method 4. Verify iCloud Account. …
- Method 5. Update Software. …
- Method 6. Disable and Enable iCloud Sync.
How do I log into my iCloud?
Open the Settings app. Tap Sign in to your [device]. Enter your Apple ID and password. If prompted, enter the six-digit verification code sent to your trusted device or phone number and complete sign in.
How do I get into my iCloud email?
To get started, open any browser on your computer (Windows 10, Mac, or Linux), iPhone, iPad, or Android smartphone or tablet. Then, type the www.icloud.com/mail URL into your address bar. If you know your iCloud email address, enter it here.