How do I fix Google Play store has stopped?
- Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- Check your storage space.
- Check for Android system updates.
- Close & reopen the Play Store.
- Uninstall & reinstall Play Store updates.
- Restart your device.
- Clear cache & data from Google Play Services.
- Remove & re-add your Google Account.
Why does Play Store keep stopping?
Clear App Cache The Google Play Store keeps stopping error could be caused by low memory space. Clearing unused app cache and junk files can free up space on your Android device.
How do you restart Google Play store?
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap Clear Cache then tap Clear Data.
- Tap OK.
How do you reset Google Play store?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps. Settings. Apps. . If unavailable, navigate: Apps. Settings. (Applications) Application manager. . For Oreo OS, navigate: Apps icon. Settings. Apps and Notifications. App info. .
- Google Play Store.
- Storage. .
- Clear Cache. then tap. Clear Data. .
- OK. .
Why Play Store is not working try again?
We will clear the data cache for the Play Store app to try and fix the error. To do that, open the app info page of Google Play Store from Settings -> Apps -> See all apps -> Google Play Store, and tap Storage & cache. Under Storage settings, tap Clear cache to delete the cache of the Google Play Store.
Why can’t I open my Play Store?
Clear the Play Store application cache and data Head to Settings -> then select Apps & notifications. Tap on See all apps and find Google Play Store. Select Storage & cache then tap on Clear storage and Clear cache. Go back to the Play Store and try your download again.
How can I update my Google Play store?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
Why Play Store is not downloading any app?
If you’re having issues downloading applications on the Play Store, and everything you’ve tried proved abortive, resetting Google Play services’ cache could set things back in order. Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > App info (or See all apps) > Google Play services and tap Clear cache.
Why does my phone keep saying Google Play Services has stopped?
Install the Latest Google Play For applications in our android phones to work perfectly, they need to be updated. This helps maximize the full potentials of that app. The reason why your google play services keep stopping may be because the app is not updated.
How do I fix Google has stopped working on my Android?
- Restart the Google app. Open Settings ?. …
- Restart your device. Restart your device and try your search again.
- Update the Google app. If you’re able to connect to the Internet, update the Google app to the latest version. …
- Clear your Google app cache. …
- Clear your Google app data.