Why is my YouTube is not updating?
Open the Settings app on your Android and then go to the App & notifications or Apps option. Tap YouTube under All apps and then tap Storage for YouTube. Tap CLEAR CACHE and then try updating YouTube. If the issue persists, tap CLEAR DATA.
How do you update YouTube if it wont update?
The Google Play Store on your Android TV should be set to Auto-update apps at any time by default, and the YouTube app should update automatically. If you turned off the auto-update apps settings, and want to turn it on again: Press the Home button on your remote control. Select Apps and select the Google Play Store.
How can I update my YouTube?
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. My apps & games.
- Apps with an update available are labeled “Update.”
- Tap Update All to update all apps. For individual apps, find the specific app you want to update and tap Update.
Why does YouTube say I have to update?
YouTube regularly releases updates with new features and bug fixes. Users aren’t keen to update apps from the Google Play Store or the App Store frequently. That’s why we have apps like YouTube asking users to update the app.
What is the latest version of YouTube?
YouTube Latest Version 17.34.
Is YouTube having a problem right now?
Youtube.com is UP and reachable by us.
How do I reset my YouTube?
- Launch the YouTube app.
- Tap on your profile image located at the top-right corner.
- Pick Settings.
- Look for History & Privacy.
- Select Clear Search History.
How do I fix YouTube out of date?
- Restart Phone. As usual, your first step should be to restart your phone. …
- Check and Update Operating System. …
- Remove SD Card. …
- Clear Cache. …
- Uninstall YouTube. …
- Uninstall Updates for Play Store. …
- Reset App Preferences.
How do I clear my YouTube cache?
Clearing the YouTube app cache on Android Open your phone’s settings app and navigate to Apps or Apps and Notifications. Find the YouTube app in the list and select it. On the YouTube app page tap on Storage and cache. Then choose Clear cache.
Why is my YouTube not working?
If you have been using the YouTube app for a while, a large amount of cache and data could have built up and be causing issues. On Android, go to Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage. Tap Clear cache and see if it fixes the problem. If not, return here and tap Clear data.
How do I update YouTube on my Iphone?
- Go to the App Store.
- Select your profile picture.
- Swipe down to see pending updates.
- If the YouTube app is not up-to-date, you’ll see it in the Updates section. Next to the YouTube logo, tap Update.
What do you do when your YouTube is out of date?
- Update Your Operating System. Your operating system may be outdated and thus YouTube is unable to run correctly. …
- Update the YouTube App. …
- Clear the YouTube Cache and Data. …
- Sync the Date and Time. …
- Check Your Internet Connection.
Why can’t I download YouTube videos anymore 2022?
Why Can’t I Download YouTube Videos Anymore. According to YouTube’s Terms and Conditions, users are not allowed to download any videos from YouTube. Rather than download videos, YouTube wants its users to develop loyalty to the platform. The longer an individual stays on the YouTube platform, the more ads they see.