How do I stop my screen from going black when I call?
Disable the proximity sensor to solve the issue once and for all. Of course, you can also turn off the proximity sensor by going to Settings ? System or System apps ? Call settings ? Disable the proximity sensor.
Why is my phone screen black when receiving calls?
Check if the screen protector blocks the proximity sensor. If yes, please try to remove screen protector and replace with a new one which the sensor won’t be blocked. (Position of the proximity sensor may vary per model.) Use a soft cloth to clean the proximity sensor area and make sure nothing blocks the sensor.
How do I turn off proximity sensor?
- From a Home screen, tap. Phone. (lower-left).
- Menu. .
- Call settings. or. Settings. . If needed, tap. Call. on the settings page.
- Turn off screen during calls. to enable or disable. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
How do I fix my proximity sensor?
- Clean Dirt and Dust Near the Sensor. …
- Check to See if a Screen Guard Is Blocking It. …
- Update Your Phone. …
- Use an App to Re-Calibrate Your Device’s Proximity Sensor.
Where is proximity sensor settings?
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- On the Test tab, scroll down and tap Ear proximity, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Where is the proximity sensor on my phone?
The proximity sensor is located at the top of your phone and if you hold the screen at a slight angle, you can see the sensors. They look like small holes covered by the screen glass and are close to the speaker.
Why my phone screen goes off during call?
Your device has a sensor that detects proximity. The proximity sensor turns off the touch screen during voice calls when your ear is close to the screen. This prevents you from unintentionally activating other functions on your device when you are engaged in a call.
How do I keep the screen on during a call?
- From a Home screen, tap Phone (lower-left).
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Call settings or Settings. If needed, tap Call on the settings page.
- Tap Turn off screen during calls to enable or disable. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
How do I turn off proximity sensor on Iphone?
It is not possible to turn it off. And if you are not covering it then it is not what is turning off your screen. If you are on a speakerphone call or using a headset the screen will turn off to save battery energy unless you are actively using the screen.
How do I check the proximity sensor on my phone?
Android Code for Proximity Sensor test Just dial *#*#0588#*#* for Proximity sensor test.