How do I fix the last line no longer available?
Because the Last Line No Longer Available error is a network-related issue, switching from one SIM to another might be a good idea. This is more likely to work if each SIM is from a different carrier, though. If dialing from the default SIM is triggering this pop-up message, then try switching to the other SIM.
Why is my phone showing last line not available?
To do this head to Settings > Mobile/Cellular Data and tap on Wi-Fi Calling, then toggle the setting. Others report success after clearing their recent call log under Phone > Recents by tapping Edit then Clear followed by Clear All Recents in the pop-up that appears.
What is last line not available iPhone?
Many users have reported that the ‘last line no longer available’ error occurs when they have Network Selection set to automatic on their iPhones. Disabling this can fix the issue in many cases, so it’s worth a try. Here’s what you need to do. Go to Settings -> Mobile Data -> Network Selection.
How do I fix the last line no longer available on my iPhone?
- Fix #1: Enable/Disable Wi-Fi calling.
- Fix #2: Enable/Disable Network Selection.
- Fix #3: Clear your Recent Call Log.
- Fix #4: Try switching between SIMs.
- Fix #5: Update Carrier Settings for your network.
- Fix #6: Enable Airplane mode and then disable.
- Fix #7: Restart your iPhone.
How do I fix the last line no longer available on my iPhone 13?
- Switch Phone Lines Manually on iPhone. …
- Toggle Airplane Mode On and Off on iPhone. …
- Restart Your iPhone. …
- Clear Your iPhone’s Call History. …
- Update the Carrier Settings on iPhone. …
- Avoid Using Your Preferred Line for Cellular Data.
What does last line no longer available mean on iPhone 13 Pro Max?
However, the error seems to trouble many iPhone 13 users operating with two SIMs: a physical SIM and an e-SIM. The error occurs when an iPhone user tries to make a call from the Recent list and does not allow the user to dial a contact through the preferred SIM.
How do I reset my network settings on my iPhone?
Reset your Network Settings. If you’re using iOS or iPadOS 15 or later, tap Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings. If you’re using iOS or iPadOS 14 or earlier, tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
How do I update my carrier settings on my iPhone?
- Make sure your iPhone is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Open your phone’s Settings app, tap General, and then tap About.
- Scroll down to Carrier. Next to Carrier, if a new update is available, you’ll see an option to perform this update.
How do I change the preferred line on my iPhone?
To choose a preferred line for phone calls and SMS/MMS message conversations, select the contact, tap default (below the contact’s name), then choose a line. To change how your contacts are sorted and displayed, go to Settings > Contacts. Please don’t include any personal information in your comment.