How do I stop my screen from going black when on a call iPhone?
- Press the Side Button and Turn on Screen. …
- Remove Hard Case and Covers. …
- Disable Reduce Motion From Accessibility. …
- Force Restart iPhone. …
- Remove Screen Protector. …
- Reset All Settings. …
- Delete Compass App. …
- Update iOS.
How do I stop my screen from going black when I get a call?
Disable the proximity sensor to solve the issue once and for all. Of course, you can also turn off the proximity sensor by going to Settings ? System or System apps ? Call settings ? Disable the proximity sensor.
How do I turn off proximity sensor on iPhone?
It is not possible to turn it off. And if you are not covering it then it is not what is turning off your screen. If you are on a speakerphone call or using a headset the screen will turn off to save battery energy unless you are actively using the screen.
How do I fix the proximity sensor on my iPhone?
Just sometimes, even big problems can be fixed with a simple reboot. If you find that the proximity sensor is not working, simply perform a reboot. Then, if at first, you do not succeed, try rebooting the phone, turning it off and back on again, for a second time. Simply turn off, then turn back on again.
How do I turn off proximity sensor?
- From a Home screen, tap. Phone. (lower-left).
- Menu. .
- Call settings. or. Settings. . If needed, tap. Call. on the settings page.
- Turn off screen during calls. to enable or disable. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
How do I fix my proximity sensor?
- Clean Dirt and Dust Near the Sensor. …
- Check to See if a Screen Guard Is Blocking It. …
- Update Your Phone. …
- Use an App to Re-Calibrate Your Device’s Proximity Sensor.
Where is proximity sensor settings?
- From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon.
- On the Test tab, scroll down and tap Ear proximity, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Why is my phone screen off when calling?
Your device has a sensor that detects proximity. The proximity sensor turns off the touch screen during voice calls when your ear is close to the screen. This prevents you from unintentionally activating other functions on your device when you are engaged in a call.
How do I keep the screen on during a call?
- From a Home screen, tap Phone (lower-left).
- Tap Menu .
- Tap Call settings or Settings. If needed, tap Call on the settings page.
- Tap Turn off screen during calls to enable or disable. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
How do I stop my iPhone screen from turning off when the sensor is covered?
You can’t actually turn off the proximity sensor on an iPhone, so your best option is to make sure it’s working properly. Your iPhone’s proximity sensor can tell when you’re holding the phone up to your ear, and it will shut off the screen, saving battery and preventing your face from accidentally hitting buttons.