What do I do if I can’t log into my Gmail account?
- Go to the Google sign-in page and click Need help? …
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- Enter the last password you can remember, then click Next. …
- If you have a recovery email address, you will be sent a verification code to reset your password.
Why can’t I log in to my email?
A failing login can have several causes. Maybe you have a typo, changed your password recently or another problem is causing the login to fail. You have a typo or some keys of your keyboard are broken.
How can I get into my Gmail account?
On your computer, go to Gmail. Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you have to sign in to a different account, click Use another account. If you get a page that describes Gmail instead of the sign-in page, at the top right of the page, click Sign in.
Why is Gmail not working today?
If Gmail isn’t working, often the only thing you need to do is to simply close your instance of Gmail and reopen it. If you are in a web browser, close the browser, reopen it, and navigate back to the Gmail website. If you’re on a mobile device, close the app, and restart it.
What causes email to stop working?
There are many reasons why email may stop working (incorrect email settings, wrong email passwords, etc.), however, the first step to identify the issue with your email is to review for any error messages on your end.
How do I fix my email not working?
- 1 Make Sure I’m Connected to the Internet. …
- 2 Update the Gmail App. …
- 3 Restart your Android Device. …
- 4 Turn On Gmail Sync. …
- 5 Turn On Android Data Sync. …
- 6 Make Sure There’s Enough Free Storage Space. …
- 7 Check Email Password. …
- 8 Reset Gmail.
How can I recover my Gmail account without password?
- Head to the Gmail sign-in page and click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the last password you remember. If you can’t remember one, click Try a different question.
- Enter the secondary email address you used when you set up your Gmail account to get a password reset email.
Why can’t I log into my Gmail on my iPhone?
If Gmail is still not working on iPhone, you can try removing your Gmail account and adding it again. This will help refresh your account’s connection to the server and might fix the issue. Step 1: Open the Settings app and navigate to Mail. Step 2: Go to Accounts and then tap on Gmail.
Why is my email not working on my phone?
If your Android’s email app just stops updating, you probably have a problem with your Internet access or your phone’s settings. If the app keeps crashing, you may have an overly restrictive task manager, or you may have encountered an error that requires clearing the app’s cache and resetting your device.
How do I get into my Gmail account if I lost my phone?
Go to the Ways we can verify it’s you section (see above) and click on Recovery email. Click on Add Recovery Phone and enter the phone number in the pop-up box. Google will text you a verification code at that phone number. Enter it in the pop-up box.
How I recover my Gmail without phone number?
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page or visit this link.
- Enter your Gmail ID or username.
- Click on Next.
- The next screen will show you three options ? Enter your password, Get verification email on recovery email, and Try another way to sign in.