Why is my Outlook email not working on my phone?
Tap on All apps. Tap on Outlook. Tap on Storage & cache. Tap the Clear Data and Clear Cache button to reset the Outlook app on Android 12.
How do I fix my Outlook mail app?
- Force Close and Reopen Outlook.
- Check Your Internet Connection.
- Clear Cache Files To Fix Outlook.
- Reset Your Email Account in Outlook.
- Sign Out and Back Into Your Email Account in Outlook.
- Disable Outlook Add-Ins.
- Reinstall Outlook From Play Store.
Why has Outlook suddenly stopped working?
Outlook stopped working may occur due to several reasons, like incompatible add-ins, DLL files problem, lost or corrupted PST file, and more. Whatever the cause is, as soon as you come across Outlook not responding error, you can try the methods demonstrated below.
Why is my Outlook emails not working?
If you see Disconnected, Working Offline, or Trying to connect , Outlook can’t reach the email server to send your mail. Choose Send/Receive > Preferences > Work Offline to toggle between offline mode and online mode. You may need to open the message and send it again, or choose Send/Receive.
How do I restart Outlook app?
Click on the Processes tab. Look for the OUTLOOK. EXE task process on the list, and click on the End Process button at the bottom left. Restart Outlook.
How do I restart my Outlook email?
Choose Account Settings > Account Settings. On the Email tab, choose your account (profile), and then choose Repair. Note: The Repair option isn’t available if you’re using Outlook 2016 to connect to an Exchange account. Follow the prompts in the wizard, and when you’re done, restart Outlook.
How do I clear my Outlook app cache?
- Save any work and close Outlook.
- Press Windows key+R.
- In the Run dialog box, enter %localappdata%MicrosoftOutlook and press Enter.
- Double-click the RoamCache folder to view the cache files. …
- To delete the cache files, press and hold the Shift key while selecting all of the files.
How do I get Outlook back online?
- Click Send/Receive. Notice that when Outlook is set to Work Offline, the button is highlighted.
- Click Work Offline to return to working online. After you reconnect to the server, the Work Offline button has a plain background:
How do I fix my Outlook email on my iPhone?
- Method 2: Check Your Network Settings. …
- Method 3: Reboot Your iPhone X/XR/XS/11/12. …
- Method 4: Disable the Do Not Disturb Option. …
- Method 5: Check Mail Settings on iPhone. …
- Method 6: Re-sign in Outlook Account. …
- Method 7: Re-install Outlook App.
Why am I not getting my Outlook emails on my iPhone?
Step 1: Open Settings on iPhone. Step 2: Go to the Notifications menu and find Outlook from the Notification Style. Step 3: Enable the Allow Notification toggle.
Why am I not getting Outlook email notifications on my Android phone?
Check Outlook Notifications on Android Step 2: Go to Apps & notifications. Under all apps, tap on Outlook. Step 3: Tap on Notifications. Then, make sure the toggle that says Outlook notifications present at the top is enabled.