What are the correct settings for my iPhone?
- Crank down the brightness. …
- Disable push email. …
- Turn on Do Not Disturb. …
- Use the numeric battery gauge. …
- Tweak the size of text. …
- Configure auto-lock. …
- Add more fingers to Touch ID. …
- Turn off location services for non-essentials.
How do I start the normal setup on my iPhone?
Go to Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings that will make wverything dissapear and get you bach to the setup screen. Make an iTunes backup on your old device for the data then resroee that to your new iPhone.
How do I activate iPhone after transfer?
- Turn on your new iPhone and place it near your old iPhone.
- On your old iPhone, tap Continue. …
- Wait for an animation to appear on your new iPhone. …
- Wait for a message that says Finish on New iPhone.
- Enter your current iPhone passcode on your new iPhone.
- Follow the instructions to set up Face ID on your new iPhone.
How do I set up settings?
- From the top of your screen, swipe down twice.
- At the bottom left, tap Edit .
- Touch and hold the setting. Then drag the setting to where you want it. To add a setting, drag it up from “Hold and drag to add tiles.” To remove a setting, drag it down to “Drag here to remove.”
What is general setting?
The General Settings is where you configure the broad settings of your site including change your site title, tagline, site admin email address, time zone, date/time format and language. You can change these settings at any time by going to Settings > General, make your desired changes and then click Save Changes.
How do I setup my new phone?
- Insert your SIM card and switch on your phone, ensuring it is fully charged.
- Select a language.
- Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Enter your Google account details.
- Select your backup and payment options.
- Set date and time.
- Set up a password and/or fingerprint.
- Voice assistant.
Can I setup my new iPhone myself?
In fact, it is possible to set up your new iPhone without ever plugging it in to a computer. When prompted to set up, choose Restore from iCloud Backup, tap next, and enter your Apple ID and password. Select the backup of your old device and tap Restore.
How do I transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone?
- Turn on your new device.
- Tap Start.
- When asked, make sure you connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Choose to copy apps and data from your old device. Recommended: If you have a cable to connect your devices, follow the on-screen instructions to copy your data. …
- Check your texts, photos, and videos.
What happens when iPhone is not activated?
- Make sure that you have the latest version of macOS or the latest version of iTunes.
- Check that your computer has an internet connection.
Do I activate my new phone before transferring data from my old phone?
Correct Answer! Jump to solution. No. You can setup the the phone on wifi without the SIM installed so the phone won’t be activated until you install the SIM card.
How do I get to the Settings menu?
From the Home screen, tap Apps > the Apps tab (if necessary) > Settings . From the Home screen, tap the Menu key > Settings. Select a setting category and configure the desired settings.
How do I find general on my phone?
The quickest way to access the phone’s general settings is to swipe down the drop-down menu from the top of your device screen. For Android 4.0 and up, pull down the Notifications Bar from the top and then tap the Settings icon.
Should cellular data be on or off?
For almost everyone, it’s a good idea to leave Cellular Data on. I’m always on the go and I love to be able to access my email, social networks, and internet when I’m out and about. If I didn’t have Cellular Data turned on, I wouldn’t be able to access any of those unless I was on Wi-Fi.
Should auto lock be on or off?
Turning off the auto-lock feature of your tablet is recommended to ensure users are able to access the Room Controller app without requiring a PIN, passcode, or biometric identification (ex. fingerprint or facial recognition).